TrustAyur.com (“Trust Ayur”) is authored and published by White Oceans Internet Private Limited. The TrustAyur.com website and app (“Sites”) are services provided by Trust Ayur to bring together Indian traditional medical practitioners/hospitals/institutions etc. (“practitioners”) and provide a platform for healthcare seekers or patient (“Users”) to interact with each other. Your usage of the sites will be subject to your affirmation to these terms or service or legal agreement (“Agreement”). Please read the document carefully. If you do not agree to the terms of service, please discontinue the usage of the sites.
Trust Ayur provides services to both practitioners and users without a fee (“services”). These services include:
- Practitioners-Creating profiles for practitioners which can be shared with the users.
- Users- Creating personal accounts to search for, interact and book an appointment with the practitioners
Trust Ayur may make changes to these terms as and when it deems necessary. Such a change will be informed to the user immediately.
- Trust Ayur collects details such as names, contact numbers, email addresses and copies of degrees and certifications (in case of practitioners) in order to create an authentic and sound profile of users and practitioners. Such profiles help us in providing you the best services on the sites.
- The information collected by Trust Ayur is completely secure. We advise the practitioners and users to secure their accounts by using strong passwords.
- Your information is NOT shared with any third party. We maintain confidentiality and privacy of all the practitioners and users of the sites. However, if the breach of confidentiality is on part of the practitioner or user, Trust Ayur will not be held liable for it.
- By Signing Up at TrustAyur you are giving us the consent and agreeing to the terms that TrustAyur can reach out to you via telephone call, on whatsapp & facebook messenger, SMS and Email. These communications will be both transactional and promotional in nature.