BAMS, MD Panchakarma
Dr. Sneha Chavan is an Ayurveda Doctor who worked at Seokjeong well park hospital Gochamg SOUTH KOREA.
She has a Specialization in Gynaecology disorders and kidney stone disorders.
She has done M.D. Panchakarma from Sheree Saptashrungi Ayurved Medical College And Hospital, Nashik, Maharashtra.
She is a Member of the International Academy Of Ayurveda.
She worked as a medical officer in Sharangdhar Pharma, Pune Maharashtra for 1 Year
She Taught Rajoyga Meditation and 7chakra healing meditation for the last 5yrs
She also worked as Govt. Ayush Medical Officer at Sub District Hospital Kurkheda Dist Gadchiroli Maharashtra for 4yrs.
She worked as a Medical officer at Avanti Heart Institute Nagpur for 3 months in 2013.
She also worked as RMO in Khalatkar Children Hospital Nagpur in 2012 for 6 months
Key Responsibilities Handled
• Panchkarma procedures done on OPD and IPD levels.
• Yoga instructor • Handling OPD and ANC
• Prescribe medicines to patients.
• To keep a check on patients' medical records for any further testing and diagnosis required.
• Coordinating with patients regarding their conditions.
• Accepting patients referrals from other physicians.
• Reviewing records and planning treatment options.
• Meeting with patients for specialized testings.
• Worked in a pressurized environment and produce the best result.
• Trained the new junior doctors.
• Keeping up to date with the latest treatments, medicines, and medical developments.
• Dealing sympathetically with sensitive circumstances.
• Graduate in BAMS with 63% in 2012.
• PG Diploma in Counselling and Spiritual health
• Yoga Instructor Course from SVYASA Bangalore.
• Diploma in Panchakarma from Vaidyaratnam Kerala.
• Member Of International Academy Of Ayurveda Pune Maharashtra
Ayurveda has always intrigued me. Now that I have consulted with Dr. Chavan and I am following her prescription, I can feel the change. It's made me feel so much better. Only regret would be, I should have done it sooner. Dr. Chavan is very attentive and empathetic. I would highly recommend
Ayurveda has changed my vision towards life. I would like to thank Dr. Chavan for her great insight and for the amazing experience. Greatly appreciate his take on my condition and the options for treatment. I would recommend his online consult to anyone with similar issues.
Dr. Varsha was so helpful and insightful through my weight loss process. Because of her recommendations and prescriptions, I have been able to lose 7 kilos. She addressed all my concerns regarding diabetes and blood pressure that could be the result of overweight, which was the thing I was most scared of. Fortunately, now I have switched to a more healthy lifestyle with a more nutritious diet and am very grateful to Dr. Varsha for the outcome.
Dr. Sneha is a wonderful person who is thoughtful and knowledgeable. She is also an excellent instructor since she will educate you on the needs of your particular body. As a result, I feel more self-aware and empowered to control my health..
Excellent service and very knowledgeable Ayurvedic practitioner. Anyone looking to gain good health naturally can consult Dr Sneha. Highly recommended.
I've had a fatty liver for 5 years and have been receiving Ayurvedic treatment for the last 3 months. My most recent exam results reveal that I am now completely clear and back to normal. Thank you so much for all of your assistance!”
Meri mummy bahut hi pareshan rehti thi knee pain se . Humne sab kuch try kar liya tha aur last option surgery tha. But humnein jab se Dr.Sneha se consult kiya hai tab se mummy bahut aram hai. Thankyou Trustayur
B.A.M.S , C.R.A.V (Kayachikitsa)