Dr. Sneha Chavan
BAMS, MD Panchakarma
- BAMS, MD Panchakarma
- 7 Year Experience
- ₹ 120
Worked as Ayurveda Doctor in foreign country South Korea.
Specialization: Gynaecology disorders and kidney stone disorders.
• Presently doing M.D. Panchakarma from Sheree Saptashrungi Ayurved Medical College And Hospital, Nashik, Maharashtra.
• Member of International Academy Of Ayurveda.
• Worked as a medical officer in Sharangdhar Pharma, Pune Maharashtra for 1 Year
• Teaching Rajoyga Meditation and 7chakra healing meditation since last 5yrs
• Worked as Govt. Ayush Medical Officer at Sub District Hospital Kurkheda Dist Gadchiroli Maharashtra for 4yrs.
• Worked as Medical officer at Avanti Heart Institute Nagpur for 3 months in 2013.
• Worked as RMO in Khalatkar Children Hospital Nagpur in 2012 for 6 months
Key Responsibilities Handled
• Panchkarma procedures done on OPD and IPD level.
• Yoga instructor • Handling OPD and ANC
• Prescribe medicines to patients.
• To keep a check on patients medical records for any further testing and diagnosis required.
• Coordinating with patients regarding their conditions.
• Accepting patients referrals from other physicians.
• Reviewing records and planning treatment options.
• Meeting with patients for specialized testings.
• Worked in a pressurized environment and produce the best result.
• Trained the new junior doctors.
• Keeping up to date with the latest treatments, medicines and medical developments.
• Dealing sympathetically with sensitive circumstances.
• Graduate in BAMS with 63% in 2012.
• PG Diploma in Counselling and Spiritual health
• Yoga Instructor Course from SVYASA Bangalore.
• Diploma in Panchakarma from Vaidyaratnam Kerala.
• Member Of International Academy Of Ayurveda Pune Maharashtra