TrustAyur Cancellation Policy
Doctors (hereby referred to as 'practitioners') and patients (hereby referred to as ‘users’) can cancel an appointment booked at the Trust Ayur platform. Users can request to book an appointment with a practitioner, which needs to be subsequently verified after the payment is made on the platform. A request approved this way will be called ‘confirmed’. Either of the parties can cancel the appointment booked by them. Please read the document carefully to read our cancellation policy.
A. Cancellation Policy for Users
The users can cancel an appointment booked with a practitioner in case of an event. The following rules will be applicable.
- Users should cancel the appointment at least 24 hours before the scheduled time.
- When cancelled within the designated time, the user shall receive a cancellation email and message.
- A user who has cancelled within the designated time will get a refund for appointment booking. The money paid to Trust Ayur will be refunded into the bank account of the user within 7-15 working days.
- A user who has cancelled at the last moment will not be entitled to any refund.
- After cancellation, another appointment with the same practitioner can be booked, if available.
- Trust Ayur has the right to suspend or terminate your account if the user engaged in repeated ‘no shows’ at the practitioner.
Cancellation Policy for Practitioners
Trust Ayur recommends all practitioners ensure timely consultation to the patients. Our mission is to provide the right consultation from the Indian systems of medicine to our patients and to provide them with a rich experience. Cancellation by the practitioners is hence not favoured, unless in case of an event.
- The practitioners can cancel an appointment only 24 hours before the scheduled time.
- The practitioner understands that they may not be paid for any appointments they cancel outside of the designated time.
- We encourage our partners to contact us and inform us of any expected delays or cancellation of an appointment.
- The practitioners are requested to maintain clear records of practitioner availability on the premises to avoid multiple appointments at the same time.
- Frequent cancellations of appointments will lead to punitive measures against the practitioner. Trust Ayur has the right to suspend or terminate the account of any practitioner that does not fulfil their appointments.
Users and practitioners are requested to ensure that they book appointments only when they are sure of their availability. For questions or comments, please write to us at [email protected]